We currently have an excellent opportunity for an Office Administrator to cover a maternity leave starting immediately.
Based outside Armagh this is a busy administration role requiring efficiency and confidentiality.
The person required will have previous experience in a busy office environment coupled with excellent people skills and have a pleasant and courteous manner. You will be responsible for general administration for the company, dealing with calls promptly, updating records and files accordingly, diary management.
What Skills you will need:
- Educated to GCSE level to include English and Maths
- IT Literate to include Word and Excel
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Confidentiality, tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Own transport required due to location (not accessible by public transport)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org