Our client a leading supplier of training needs to the Construction industry requires an experienced Office Administrator for an immediate start.
- Answer general phone enquiries using a professional and courteous manner
- Direct phone enquiries to the appropriate staff members
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organisation in a professional and friendly manner
- Use computer word processing and online database software to prepare documents and input data.
- Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring that basic supplies are always available
- Update and ensure the accuracy of the organisation's databases
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to management and other staff
- Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- Coordinate the maintenance of office equipment
- Notify all courses to awarding bodies
- Issue certificates to candidates on completion of courses
- Process card applications and issue cards to customers
- 5 GCSES Including Maths and English Grade C or above
- 2 A levels or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in a busy office setting
- IT literate to include Word, Excel and Email
- RSA/ECDL/CLAIT or OCR qualification would be advantageous
- On occasion you may be required to work on a Saturday
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com