We are urgently seeking an office administrator to work on a full time basis with our client based in East Belfast. This is a rolling contract to cover maternity leave, with the possibility of becoming permanent after this time.
This is a great opportunity to join a team in the front office of our business. You will be working to ensure all company administration is up to date and completed on time. As you will be using a computer, relevant skills and experience would be an advantage
The successful applicant will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Work within the front office and check all documents and upload onto the company's system
- Answer telephones and transfer accordingly
- Talking to customers and answering any queries quickly and efficiently
- Complete company filling and general administration duties
- Work closely with sales team and assist in the completion of paperwork in set timescales
- Work well within the team and be able to work on own initiative
Office Administrator Skills:
- Computer literate and experience with office systems
- Excellent communicator
- Work well within a team and be proactive
- Minimum of 12 months office administrative experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English Grade C or above
- Free on site parking
- Paid Holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Maternity cover with potential to become permanent
Salary will be discussed at interview stage, ranging from £15k - £16k per annum.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on firstname.lastname@example.org