Job Title - Administrator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for an office administrator with our client based in Rathfarnham, Dublin 14.
Our client is the largest Consultant Medical Billing organisation in Ireland and provide billing services to Consultants and Consultant Groups in most hospitals nationwide.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a busy vibrant team which is currently expanding, due to growth in the business. Our client is looking for a diligent outgoing administrator with a passion for customer service.
The Role: Administrator
- Inputting information and processing billing information for clients.
- Liaising with Hospitals, Consultants, Insurance Companies, & Patients.
- Document management.
- Processing payments.
- Liaise with patient accounts, answer emails/phone queries.
- Amend/Create invoices.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Creating claim forms for submission to the relevant insurance companies.
Hours of work: 9am - 5pm
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a busy office
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Salary €26,000 with increase to €28,000 after probationary period
- Pension scheme available
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.