Grafton Recruitment have a new vacancy available with a leading utilities company for an experienced Office Administrator on a temporary basis.
The Office Administrator will liaise with customers and coordinate the engineers' schedules, as well process invoices for works that have been completed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Scheduling of workload for engineers and contractors
- Day to day communication with engineers and contractors regarding changes to workload or emergency call outs
- Customer and Client telephone communication both incoming and outgoing, regarding servicing dates, breakdowns, queries etc.
- Customer and Client invoicing through the database, dealing with payments, cash, cheque, debit/credit cards
- Dealing with customer queries in an efficient and pro-active manner
- Handling incoming and outgoing mail, filing and administration
- Working on and maintaining database
- Organising office equipment maintenance and repair if necessary
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Educated to GCSE (or equivalent) standard with grade C or above in English, Maths and ICT, experience in Excel and Word essential.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a busy service-environment clerical role
- Good organisational and communication skills essential
- Ability to multi-task and project manage, using own initiative to solve problems as they arise
- Ability to self-motivate and work as part of a team without close supervision
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your CV via the link below. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.