DESPATCH QUALITY CONTROL OPERATIVE
To carry out quality control audits to ensure that product is produced to customer specification/guidelines, to be responsible for food safety, maintain appropriate records and liaise with various departmental personnel.
- Ability to use their own initiative
- Have a methodical and meticulous work aptitude
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- Good communications Skills (High standard of English essential)
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Experience in a similar role (preferably in a meat discipline)
- Food related qualification
- Computer skills (preferably Microsoft office)
It is essential that applicants are willing to work as part of a team, able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends and ability/willingness to work in other parts of the factory.
For further information, and an application form, please contact:
Email CV NOW to firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are already registered with Grafton call Jonny on 02838353335