Our client urgently requires an Office Co-ordinator on a temporary on-going basis to join their team in Belfast City Centre. The hours of work will be 10am - 6pm Tuesday-Friday with the possibility of extension to include Monday also. With their HQ in Dublin, this role will be wholly independent and the successful candidate must be happy to work in this environment.
Our client is a fast-growing start up business in the food delivery industry. You will play a pivotal role in the organisation of the team here in Belfast as well as assisting in the recruitment of new employees.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the supply process for new riders.
- Interviewing potential riders and helping them through the application process.
- Providing insight on the rider application journey.
- Working closely alongside the Rider Operations team to streamline processes.
- Executing against your team's weekly supply strategy for your city.
- Previous administrative experience
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial bent and a willingness to get your hands dirty.
- Enthusiasm for the brand and company
- Driven and confident mindset with an ability to construct and deconstruct ideas and opinions.
- Ability to juggle priorities around to make sure team KPIs are hit
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and a keen eye for data.
- Ability to sell persuasively.
- Be part of a fast-growing start up business
- Work within a highly motivated and inspirational team
- Ability to earn extra money on the side as a rider
The ideal candidate for this role will be outgoing and enthusiastic with a passion for the company's purpose. If you think this is you, please apply here or contact Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.