My client are seeking a highly organised Office Manager to work within their fast paced office.
Confidentiality and excellent communication skills are essential for this role.
- Responsible for incoming phone calls, handle all enquiries and direct them to the appropriate person
- Management of company Inbox and respond to messages in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor and upload information and jobs into the internal booking system and organise schedules for staff
- Arrange and coordinate incoming conferences and meetings, manage projects and travel reservations for both the MD and other staff.
- Management of staff files and time sheets
- Maintenance of holidays calendars
- Establish work procedures and schedules
- Complete forms in accordance with company procedures ie; company maintenance requirements
- Compose, type and distribute, staff information, routine correspondences and reports
- Learn to operate new technologies as they are developed and implemented
- Order and dispense supplies
- Provide services to customers, such as order placement and account information
- Database Management
- Social Media
- Invoicing and following up on outstanding invoices
- Some marketing duties
- 4 years plus in a similar role
- Excellent organisation skills
- Be able work on own initiative
- Experience in setting up office systems
- Experience in the travel industry would be a distinct advantage
- Confidentiality and discretion is of utmost importance