Job Title: Office Operations Manager
Office Operations Manager is an integral part of the this clients team, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the heart of the business - customer service, sales, logistics and administration. You will report directly into the Managing Director to shape, evolve and drive a high performance multi-functional support team for the business.
You will need to be commercially smart, an excellent project manager and true leader who thrives on working in a fast-paced agile environment and of course you will enjoy managing both internal and external relationships - all with motivation and ambition to play a key role in driving company growth.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the office-based team including customer service, sales, logistics and administration.
- Define and implement appropriate processes to ensure the continuous effective and efficient operation of Business on a day-to-day basis.
- Accountable for the definition and implementation of HR policies and procedures including recruitment, absenteeism, leave management, performance, training, grievance, disciplinary and health & safety.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
- Ensure effective assignment of resources to ensure workflow is managed.
- Ensure visibility and effective management of daily workflow within office to deliver optimal quality of service to both customers and clients.
- Employ effective communication processes to keep management informed of operations, including reviewing and analysing performance; summarising pertinent information; identifying actions required.
- Maintain in-office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensure retention of team through effective coaching, mentorship, and management of employees.
- Support company directors through attendance at Management Meetings and management of minutes and associated actions.
- Undertake other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time, commensurate with the nature of the role.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years' experience in an operational management role.
- Familiarity with standard HR policy and procedure requirements.
- Experience managing multi-national and remote working teams is preferable.
- A self-starter, ability to think on your feet and make tough decisions with a desire to embrace responsibility and take ownership.
- Excellent client-facing skills coupled with a solution focuses approach to issue management.
- A process-oriented individual, with an appreciation and understanding of project management.
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must, coupled with personal pride in every output you deliver & manage.
- Ability to take accountability for calculating and managing deliverables against tight time-lines.
- Strong work ethic with a team player attitude.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Ability to have necessary tough/challenging conversations with positive outcomes.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)