Office Manager €35-40k
6 month contract
Our client, a growing organisation within the Transport & Logistics sector, is currently recruiting an Office Manager on a full-time, 6 month contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the front office function on a day-to-day basis while carrying out PA duties for the management team.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Provision of full administration support for the department including PA support and HR administration
- Preparation of management reports and take minutes at meetings
- Finance administration - processing invoices for the business, requisition of purchase orders, budget control
- HR administration duties including time and attendance records, recruitment and on-boarding assistance,
- Maintenance of accurate records of quotations, receipts and invoices
- Co-ordination of facilities and IT requirements
- Management of office equipment and stationery
- Extensive project work and event management
- At least 3-4 years experience in a similar Office Management role in a large organisation
- Educated to degree level in Business/Finance/Marketing or other relevant discipline an advantage
- IT Literate including proficiency in the MS Office suite; SAP and SharePoint experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident with business acumen
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Financial administration/accounting experience an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified candidate to join a progressive, dynamic organisation. Salary for this role will be within the region of €35-40k depending on skills and experience . The working hours are 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
To apply for this role, please forward an up-to-date CV for consideration.