Grafton Recruitment currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Manager to join our client's team in Belfast City Centre. Our client is an international skin care company with distributors in over 5 different continents. Due to continued success in their international sales, they are currently looking to expand their team in Belfast and hire a permanent Office Manager initially on a part-time basis.
There will be a high level of independent work and the ability to work in an autonomous manner is necessary for the role.
This role will start off on a part-time basis 3 days/week, although it is envisaged it will transition to full time hours relatively quickly over a 2/3 month period. The salary for this role is £25-30k pro rata depending on experience and the hours are flexible.
- Provide administrative support in the management of the office
- Answer telephones, take messages, follow up on emails
- Support in the preparation and submission of product registration documents
- Maintenance of the ISO quality system.
- Responsible for the implementation and ongoing documentation of ISO standards
- Provide support to the International Business Director on a Personal Assistant level
- General market research and business development activities.
- Administrative key account management.
- Solid administrative background with 5 years + experience in Office Administration
- General Book keeping competence.
- Excellent organisational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Previous Office Managerial experience
- Experience in the medical/skin care industry
- Previous experience working towards ISO Accreditations
If you wish to apply for this role, please click here or call Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.