Salary: Salary negotiable + car / allowance + Bonus + Benefits (Belfast/ Derry/ Remote)
Grafton Technology have been retained by one of Northern Ireland's highly unique IT service providers for the provision of an Office365 Solutions Architect. This role will be working for a world leading managed IT service provider which is listed in Fortune magazine as one of 'the World's most admired companies'
This role is ideally suited to a seasoned infrastructure solutions architect who has now specialised in Microsoft enterprise platforms particularly large scale project design and implementation for Exchange, Skype for Business and Office 365.
You will have a clear track record of application hands on design and development using Microsoft toolsets and platforms. Clearly demonstrate customer and business orientation, be comfortable in customer presentation and customer workshop environments, and have expertise in the use of chosen methods and tools. We are looking for candidates with a genuine interest in Exchange & Office 365 - looking to the Office 365 road map to keep abreast of future changes.
You will have a track record of being the applications solution lead on at least one major project/bid. Competent enough in exchange to challenge timelines and approaches to ensure the most cost effective migration is selected. Ability to work intuitively, along or as part of a team environment. Experience in root cause analysis and undertaking of diagnostic examinations to resolve client issues or software would be a plus.
- Awareness of Exchange Architecture - best practice for the design of a solution to suit various different customer requirements for messaging On Premise, Hybrid & Online
- Demonstrate a clear track record in at least two or more skills area such as Reporting solutions, Collaboration solutions and / or Integration solutions. You should also be able to demonstrate experience in a wide range of technology areas
- Ability to craft bid responses - Construct estimates across design, build, deployment and support
- Know how to size Exchange using the MS provided calculators and how to plan for resilience in hybrid type deployments
- Practical Exchange & Skype4B product experience - installing, configuring, development and deploying solutions
- Aware of Client Access Serves, Edge Proxy Servers, Iron Gate and configuring mail-flow to support different requirements
- Knowledge of the Exchange RBAC model, Exchange PowerShell API and its uses
- Knowledge of Office 365 admin settings for Exchange, ADFS, Directory Synchronization, FIM and the road map for these.
- Willing to travel on-site and remotely
- Industry awareness of products and services.
- Participation in the bid process.
- Experience of RIO, MSC, ERIC
- Financial awareness.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work at short notice
- LEAN / Sense & Respond
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about the opportunity please call Dominic McCann at Grafton Technology on 02890242824