On-Call Temporary Receptionist | Carrickfergus and Navan Locations
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have vacancies in both Carrickfergus and Navan. We are seeking an on-call temporary receptionist to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
The Role: As a front-of-house receptionist, you will be responsible for providing relief support to our client within the region. You will be act as the first point of contact for the business, handle a high volume of incoming calls, provide secretarial support and excellent customer care. Assignments can run for several days to several weeks and although
Hours of work: Assignment will run every Saturday 9am - 5pm with a 1 hour lunch break. There will be other assignments from time to time that could run for several days, the successful candidate will be offered regular on going assignments to cover holiday/sick days as well.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a front-of-house or administrative role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Sales support and switchboard experience
- PA experience
- Hourly pay rates of €11/£7.95 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button