On Site Account Manager
Job Summary / Purpose:
The successful candidate will have full responsibility for client, candidate and temporary worker management in relation to the account which includes both on-site and back office support.
There will also be responsibility for managing, maintaining and developing all aspects of the commercial contractual relationship.
This role will also be accountable for the end to end recruitment lifecycle for Customer Service Associates (CSA) and temporary worker relations during live assignments.
Staffing responsibilities will include on site team leaders, back office resourcers and administration support
Essential criteria for the role includes:
- 5 Leaving Cert passes at grades A-C (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths
- Management experience within a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of:
- Direct line management of TLs and CSAs
- Working to and achieving demanding targets, ratios and SLAs
- Developing effective client/hiring manager relationships
- Managing high volume recruitment campaigns
- Contract Management experience including a thorough understanding of Contact Centre metrics
- Using MS Office to include Microsoft Word, Email and recruitment databases
- Current driving licence and access to transport to meet the requirements of the post
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link by Friday 16th December