Operational Risk Manager
Our Client, a leading provider of Financial Services is seeking to recruit an Operational Risk Manager to work within their Delivery Assurance/Change Team.
If you're someone who can develop long lasting process improvements for the benefit of infrastructure projects you'll be well placed to join this Delivery Assurance Process Improvement role. You'll be working in a position that offers you a great deal of variety in terms of day-to-day tasks as well as giving you the opportunity to make a real difference within the organisation.
The Change team takes one single view of all change activity across the organisation, allowing joined up decisions on how to prioritise change to be made, and maintaining a clear line of sight on customer, staff and financial benefits.
What you'll do
- You will be responsible for the management and delivery of a robust Risk Management strategy for the Change leadership team to support management of the overall Change Programme. You will create a strong risk management culture and awareness ensuring roles, responsibilities and accountabilities for managing risk are clearly defined, understood and delivered.
- You will be responsible for advising the Head of Change and PMO Lead on risk matters and contribute to the development of the risk framework working closely with the Group Risk function.
- Your role will drive the development of risk management across Change, while managing key relationships and other stakeholders including Risk.
What you'll bring
You'll be from a project delivery background with exceptional communication skills. You will also have the following experience and attributes:
- An understanding of project delivery life cycles
- A background in solutions design and engineering processes and principles
- Experience of Lean methodologies
- Able to manage cross departmental relationships
- An ability to drive delivery through others including influencing senior levels
It is expected that this role will be available as a daily rate contract position.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link or contact Paula McClymont at Grafton.