Our client, a major supplier and distributor of specialist products to the engineering industry, is seeking applications from experienced Operations Administrators to join their growing team on a permanent basis.
This successful company has over 25 sites across the UK and their NI operations centre is based in West Belfast, close to train and bus links.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is critical to ensure the smooth operation of the business. Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Building, maintaining and utilising relationships with customers
- Engaging with colleagues in the finance, warehouse and buying teams to resolve issues
- Preparing, raising, sending and amending invoices and orders
- Managing order delivery dates in line with customer expectations
- Issuing, matching and reconciling customer invoices
- Analysing reports to drive key actions across the business
- At least 3 years experience within an administration job function, preferably with exposure to stock control and/or assisting with accounts payable
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Articulate and concise communicator, both verbal and written
- Intermediate (or above) MS Excel capability
- Numerically confident with a keen eye for detail
- Logical approach to problem solving
This is a new role within this business, and an opportunity to make impactful and positive changes to an already successful team.
The salary on offer is £16,000 - £19,000. Interviews will take place week commencing 18th July 2016.
This role closes Friday 15th July 2016 at 12pm.
Interested applicants should apply for this role by submitting their CV via the link below. Alternatively, please call Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824