Located outside Portadown our client is a leading construction contractor in the UK and Ireland who are a leader in their field.
- Organising and scheduling work load for sub-contractors
- Coordinate and manage project tasks to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Provide support to field based engineers general queries and resolve problems
- Provide clear and comprehensive information to Engineers on job sheets
- Preparation of job sheets for invoicing
- Maintain spreadsheets
- Educated to GCSE level
- Previous experience in relevant Co-ordinator role would be an advantage
- IT Literate - Excel (formulas) Word
- Able to prioritise and plan, you will need to be quick thinking and able to multi task
- Exceptional organisation and planning skills to maximise the efficiency of the sub-contractors
- Must be able to work flexible hours if required
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Claire on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.