Salary - £40,000 to £45,000 negotiable depending on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Operations Manager for a company based in Co Armagh. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Manager to join a diverse company and develop their career further.
You will be responsible for
- Improve processes and KPI's.
- Implement Operational Improvements
- Managing all areas of production, with significant time spent in Production areas, interacting with staff
- Delivery of cost, quality and time based improvements in all business areas
- Management of a team of staff with continuous review of staff performance, identify training and development needs across all staff within production and ensure the related training is delivered.
- Ensuring multiple orders are effectively managed and delivered to customer requirements in line with contractual obligations
- Significant input into the coordination and planning of production of over 100 products.
- Controlling costs throughout material usage, productivity, labour, downtime and waste.
- Keep to and manage a lean operational procedure.
- Producing monthly reports and ensuring all records are detailed to agreed standards.
It is essential that the candidate can prove strong man management in their previous employment.
- Excellent customer facing, communication, project and people management skills
- Experience managing teams in a heavy manufacturing environment
- Be working within Operations/Logistics senior level position
- Has experience of the Food services market, candidates from fresh chilled foods will be of particular interest
- Experience of working with KPI management and good analytical skills
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa £40,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on experience
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333