Location: Co. Tyrone
Salary: £65,000+ negotiable depending on experience
My client is a leader in Manufacturing. The company have experience significant growth and have a rich history of success in the industry. They have a current requirement for an experienced Operations Manager who will be responsible for the growth and expansion and implementing strategic plans to increase efficiencies within the business.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the daily operations on site in order to deliver the production Plan, ensuring all resources, including labour, plant, materials, etc. are in place and are being utilised effectively.
- Ensure the Company's Health, Safety & Environmental Standards are implemented within the production team.
- Implement the Company's Quality processes and standards within the production team.
- Create a highly trained, flexible and engaged team who are fully aware of their responsibilities in relation to Health, Safety & Environment, Quality, Productivity Performance, etc.
- Ensure everyone on the team is aware of and understands their role in delivering the business KPI's
- Deliver Continuous Improvements within the production team and create a culture whereby all members of the team contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Maintain effective communications with other members of the management team and between the various shift teams, day personnel and night personnel, ensuring best practice is shared.
- Review statistics and reports that accurately reflect the site`s operational performance and summarise these statistics in a form that is easily communicable to colleagues.
- Be responsible for the management, maintenance, security and safe operation of the site.
- Ensure plant and equipment is maintained and preventative programmes are in place
- Manage internal logistics ensuring product is delivered on time every time.
- Ensure all operatives work in accordance with site rules, procedures and legislative requirements
- Work effectively with other functional areas of the business, ensuring that production orders are delivered on schedule and that any issues are rapidly communicated.
- Report to CEO daily to keep them up to date with shop floor matters.
- Any other duties as reasonably required
The salary on offer is Circa £65,000 but is negotiable depending on experience.
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333