Operations Supervisor - Day-shift
Salary - £23-£24k circa
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit an Operations Supervisor for a major manufacturing company based in Co Antrim. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Operations Supervisor to join a large, progressive and successful company and develop their career further.
You will be responsible for:
- Plan and co-ordinate, in conjunction with the other Supervisors as required, the timely manufacture or despatch of products.
- To ensure effective, safe, accurate and timely stock management.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product and service within your area is maintained at the highest possible standards for the customer.
- Ensure ISO 9001 (2008) controls and procedures are strictly adhered to.
- Meet weekly departmental/team quality targets.
- Work closely with the Quality department to identify recurring quality problems, agree, initiate and monitor relevant corrective action.
- Carry out health & safety audits and inspections as required. Record & report findings and take, or follow-up on, relevant corrective action.
- Liaise with the maintenance team to ensure preventive, breakdown and specialist maintenance of all machinery and equipment within your area, ensuring that all maintenance schedules and records are updated accordingly.
- To produce weekly/monthly reports for the Manager on progress against specific objectives / against your Balanced Scorecard KPIs and agree any corrective action.
- GCSE Grade C passes to include English & Maths (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 3 years recent, relevant supervisory experience gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Experience of managing teams within tight quality and efficiency parameters
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages and in particular, Excel
- Qualification in Supervisory Management
- Relevant qualification in production or manufacturing
- Hold a forklift licence
- Experience of Quality Systems (preferably ISO 9001 2008)
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 23,500k per annum depending on experience
For more information please contact Glenda Reddington on 02890 323333