Is a career is engineering what you are looking for? Whether it is assembly operatives or CNC Machinist's we have a role to match your skill set!
A training period is in place so please apply even if you have limited experience.
Excellent opportunity in a well known engineering company with a variety of different roles on offer.
Engineering operatives required for temporary long term post in Portadown, Co Armagh
Working within a busy assembly department. You will be responsible for assisting in various departments:
- Press Brake
- Milling, turning
- Assembly fitting
Hours of work:
This will be shift work therefore we need people who are able to work
- Day Shift 6am to 3pm
- Evening shift 3pm to 1am (off Friday's)
- Nights 11pm - 7am
- Willing to learn
- Computer literate
- Flexible to work rotating shifts
- Experience within a previous manufacturing or engineering company
- Good communication skills
- Available to work on a temporary basis - long term
- Physically capable for manual work
- Use of power tools
- Subsidised canteen
- Good team working environment
- Experience in working within a worldwide organisation
- On the job training
- Free uniform
- Attractive Hourly rate with a pay increase after 12 weeks.
- Excellent engineering experience.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.