Job Title: Sales Administrator (Fluent French & German)
Role & Responsibilities:
Our international client are currently looking for a fluent French speaking graduate for the position of Administration clerk primary for their major French account and back up for Germany.
This is an important role to support their customer service and admin team. This position is needed to reinforce their current team.
You will be responsible in ensuring order information & updates are entered to the production system completely, accurately and immediately following the instructions from the Market Manager:
- Ensure invoices are sent promptly to customers.
- Look after the client account - warranty.
- Take responsibility for action to resolve overdue accounts.
- Ensure that shipping documents are correct.
- Ensure daily administration work is dealt with.
- Back up for the French customer service.
- Assist Market managers in other markets if required.
- Possible trips required as part of the job (France, UK)
- Flexibility in doing different tasks.
This position will involve liaising with different departments so the ideal candidate must be a good communicator, communicating with accounts, engineering, production and shipping departments.
The candidate must be precise & have an excellent attention to detail, be able to work well under pressure and have a positive proactive attitude.
Important Personal Qualities:
- Fluency French a must and German desired
- Good attention to detail
- Working well under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Be proactive
- Ability to deal with and manage several tasks simultaneously
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to follow through on outstanding actions
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel and Word)
- Excellent communicator
- Team Player
*** MUST BE FLUENT IN FRENCH
Please forward your CV on-line for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)