Large food factory based in Portadown have a new vacancy to work in their cooked department.
This is a great opportunity for someone to prove themselves as a temporary worker and be offered a permanent job after 13 weeks. The department is launching new products within the local supermarkets so the company would like someone to come on board and grow with the company.
HOURS OF WORK ARE:
Start between 6:30am and 7:30am and finish between 4pm and 5:30pm.
THE PERSON WILL HAVE:
- Excellent English skills both written and verbal
- Flexibility to work various hours each day
- Experience in working within a food factory
- Experience with weighing products, recording temperatures, setting temperatures
THE JOB DETAILS ARE:
- Working as part of a small team
- Attending weekly production meetings
- Setting up machines
- Taking raw product and looking after the cooking process until the item is ready for packaging