We are currently looking for a Part-Time Receptionist on a permanent basis for 20/hours per week. This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned organisation close to Belfast city centre.
As the receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for visitors and guests and you will provide administrative support across the organisation. You will ensure that all receptionist duties are completed accurately and delivered to a high standard. *SIA CCTV LICENCE IS ESSENTIAL*
- Meet and greet visitors and clients
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Sort out mail/deliveries/couriers
- Handle general queries
- Oversee the security of main entrance and reception area
- Update the office filing system as well as other administrative duties
- Previous receptionist experience is desirable
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Computer literate and proficient with e-mail, excel and word
- Complying with data protection
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- SIA CCTV LICENSE IS ESSENTIAL
The shift patterns for this job are as follows:
Shift Pattern 7am-3pm/ 11am-7pm or 3pm-11pm. Monday to Friday, 20 hours/week. The successful candidate must be able to work these shift patterns. The rate of pay is £8.12/hour.
If you wish to apply for this role, please click here or call Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.