PA, DERRY, SALARY NEGOTIABLE
Experienced Administrator required to provide support to a Company Director across all aspects of a busy Construction office.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support on a daily basis. The role itself involves maintaining day to day operational efficiency across all aspects of the office to include:
- Coordination of Directors diary including planning and arranging logistical travel arrangements.
- Managing the Director's emails, telephone and mail correspondence, actioning as appropriate.
- Arranging meetings - producing agendas, presentations and reports. Ensuring Director is fully briefed and has all the necessary paperwork.
- Assist with event management.
- Provide clerical and administrative support.
- Arrange hospitality and provide general housekeeping to ensure the office is appropriately presented at all times.
- Miscellaneous tasks and errands in support of the Director's schedules.
- Experience of working in a similar admin support function.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office package.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work as an PA for a dynamic company and undertake a wide and varied role that offers personal growth and development.
Please contact Marc Doorish on 02871 267799 for more information or click on APPLY NOW to submit your CV.