Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a PA to join their team for at least a 1 year contract
- All aspects required in maintaining day to day diary and dealing with all admin associated.
- Attending meetings as specified which will include driving to and from meeting and taking minutes. Occasionally meetings may require travelling long distances, this is only when necessary.
- Opening private post from home.
- Arranging various hospital appointments for the owner and keeping up to date with any private appointments of treatments which can be claimed back through Health Shield or Aviva.
- Provision of Admin support including organising flights etc for other members of the Management Team.
- Providing back-up for Reception.
- Commercial Properties -Dealing with maintenance issues, Meter readings, Liaising with property owners within Kilbegs Business Park, Lucas Exchange and Meadowlands Business Park in relation to service charge issues
- Majorca Property - Maintaining calendar on HomeAway website for bookings and updating Excel document with payment details and dates, Booking schedules for cleaners relating to arrivals and departures, Organising flights for Russell going to apartment, Arranging for deposits and final payments being received from renters
- Other Properties- Maintenance relating to service charge issues, Keeping contact with owners on a regular basis, Sending annual invoices for service and insurance charges, Ensuring all sales and purchase invoices are paid on payment terms
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the Managing Director or Management Team
- 5 GCSE's Grade C+ including Maths and English
- At least 3 years experience of working as a PA in a busy environment
- Excellent word processing skills to RSA stage III & audio typing stage II.
- Excellent general IT skills, including the Microsoft Office Suite and sound knowledge of spreadsheets.
- High level of both numeracy and literacy
- Experience in office routines
- Good communication skills and pleasant speaking voice.
- Good appearance and the ability to meet and greet business associates.
- Attention to detail at all times.
- An understanding that the needs of the position require working outside normal hours.
- A full driving licence and own transport are therefore essential.