Executive Assistant / Personal Assistant with Quality & Marketing Administration
JOB PURPOSE To provide secretarial and administration support to the Managing Director, to keep the Quality Management System files up to date and also to do all necessary marketing administration
- P.A. to the managing Director
- Providing secretarial and administrative support including, minutes taking, typing letters, preparation of meeting agendas etc.
- Screening phone calls
- Diary management, Itinerary and travel management
- Arranging meetings, preparation for meetings and meeting and greeting of visitors
- Report writing, PowerPoint presentations.
- Provide reception cover for breaks etc.
- Maintain Quality Management System
- Manage document control system, change register etc.
- Record Non-conformance reports
- Maintain the Corrective and Preventative Action log and ensure corrective actions are implemented
- Conduct internal audits on Quality Management System
- Maintain Objectives & Targets log
- Facilitate quality meetings every 8 weeks
- Compile reports to Senior management team on the status of the Quality Management System
- Record customer satisfaction / customer complaints
- Be a quality champion
- Marketing Administration
- Update Company website on a regular basis
- Update linked in company page on a weekly basis
- Source and order marketing material e.g. branded USB sticks
- Maintain project sheets
- Assist with company templates so all documentation has a single style.
- Other Ad-hoc duties as required
- You report directly to the managing director
- You will co-ordinate with other quality stakeholders within the company (Construction Director, Production Manager, Commercial Manager and Quality Committee) and management team.
- You will liase with an external quality consultant who gives advice on NQA audits and Quality management.
- The NQA conduct an audit on the ISO 9001 annually, so you will maintain a good working relationship with this organisation.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Business / Quality or Marketing Diploma
- Excellent Microsoft Office needed
- Experience with report writing
- Minimum of 2 year's experience of Quality administration.
- Must be able to use WordPress
- Understanding of Digital marketing an advantage.
- Ability to Multi-task a must
- High attention to detail
- Must be outgoing & like meeting people
- High level of customer service
- Must be persuasive
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)