Temporary PA/Admin support required for a large Public Sector organisation based in Holywood, County Down.
Starting ASAP until 31st March 2018
Mon-Fri = 36 hours per week
Duties will include:
- Responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive secretarial, administrative and clerical service for the Assistant Director of Library Services and Senior Library Service staff, including handling issues of a sensitive and confidential nature. Provision of advice and guidance to staff at all levels in relation to library policies and procedures.
- 5 GCSE/GCE O levels at grades A-C or equivalent, including English and Maths OR equivalent/ higher relevant qualification.
- Hold OCR/RSA Level 2 typewriting or word processing (parts 1&2) or equivalent
Have a minimum two years' experience of word processing in an office environment.
- A minimum of two years' experience of operating computerised management information systems and experience of setting up and manipulating complex Microsoft Excel spread sheets in an admin environment.
- A minimum of one years' experience of working with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful outcomes.
- Experience of diary management.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS THURSDAY 5TH OCTOBER AT 12 NOON**