P.A / Senior Administrator
Opportunity for a Senior Administrator with some PA experience, or an experienced PA with 2 - 3 years solid experience to join a leading organisation based in South Dublin. You will provide PA support to the CEO along with providing admin support to the Senior Management Team. This is a global company, and the role reports into the Group Treasury Manager.
Salary €35 - 40k , permanent role. Interviewing immediately for suitable candidates.
- Diary Management and looking after Travel arrangements for the CEO
- Maintenance of files containing highly confidential information - document management skills and a high level of professional integrity
- General admin duties to support the office of the CEO
- Project support and coordination assistance when required
- Management, organisation and preparation of meeting room facilities
- Managing the expenses of the office of the CEO
- Covering reception and ad hoc duties as required
The candidate :
- 2 - 3 years experience in a corporate environment providing support to Senior Management
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Approachable and proactive
- Super administration skills and fully I.T proficient
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. For further information on this role please call Louise on 01-4505288 or apply below with your CV details.