Our client, a leading manufacturing company, has a vacancy for a Forklift Driver at their Dungannon site.
As a Forklift Operator, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Picking goods from the warehouse and yard areas and moving to the production line
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays
- Following stock control instructions
- Checking loads are secure
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Any other ad hoc duties
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
- Must have a valid licence to drive a 3ton counterbalance forklift
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Excellent basic rate of pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.