Our client has a vacancy for a temporary Painter/Decorator to work at various sites in the Fermanagh area.
- Assessing maintenance needs, measuring areas for re-decoration and prioritising work according to greatest need, safety, etc.
- Ordering and selecting appropriate materials in accordance with the established procedures and/or requisitioning supplies from stores.
- Carry out work of painting and decorating of property including buildings, gates, fences, street furniture, signage and other internal/external items requiring upkeep.
- Decoration of furniture, cabinets, etc and repainting of vehicle bodies, equipment, etc.
- Carrying out associated works of minor repairs.
- Use of workshop machinery and hand/power tools appropriate to the task.
- Working on scaffolding, ladders or access hoist.
- Removal of graffiti and posters as required.
- Cleaning, washing and preparing surfaces prior to re-decoration.
- Drive vehicle and trailer appropriate to task.
- Any other duties relevant to the post which may be allocated from time to time.
- Must have experience in this area of work.
- Evidence of suitable and relevant experience.
- The possession of a current, valid driving licence.
Hours of work:
- 37 hours weekly
- Mon - Fri
- Rate of Pay : £8.70 - £9.40 per hour
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.