Temporary Park Operative required for local government organisation based in East Belfast.
Starting ASAP potentially until end of September 2016.
Hours of work: Mon-Thurs 7.30am-3.30pm & Fridays 7.30am-3pm = 37hpw
Duties will include:
- Gardening and horticultural duties ie planting, weeding
- Controlling of weeds/pests
- Maintenance of building/sites including cleaning
- Dealing with members of the public.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants must possess:
- full and current C1+E driving licence enabling them to drive vehicles including vehicle and trailer and
- have experience in each of the following:
(a) undertaking gardening and horticultural duties ie grass cutting, planting, sowing, removal of litter
(b) knowledge of types of plants and their care and treatment
(c) controlling weeds, pests and diseases
(d) using power hand tools
(e) maintaining buildings ie sweeping, mopping, dusting, moving equipment
(f) dealing with members of the public
If you are interested in the role and meet all the essential criteria please upload your CV to the link.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION IS MONDAY 18TH APRIL AT 5PM**