Part-Time Administration Assistant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor £7.25 Per Hour.
Role: Part-Time Administration Assistant
Rate of Pay: £7.25
Hours: Wednesdays 12.15-17.15, Thursdays 8.45-17.15 and Fridays 8.45-16.45
Duration: 14 weeks (may be extended)
- General admin duties including word processing, reception duties and dealing with members of the public
- Speaking with members of the public in person and on the phone - must have experience with this
- Switchboard duties
- Cash handling
- Dealing with complaints
- 5 GCSE's A - C
- 2 years admin experience to include word processing, reception duties and switchboard
- Dealing with members of the public - to include complaint handling
- Cash handling experience
- Word processing duties to include packages such as - Word, Excel and Outlook
- 3 years experience in a similar position
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE THURSDAY 11th AUGUST AT 12PM.