Part- Time Administrator
Part-time 2 days/week
£15,000-17,000 pro rata
Grafton Recruitment is working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Chamber of Commerce and Industry to recruit for a Part-time Administrator. Located in Belfast City Centre, the NI Chamber is a customer-focused membership organisation with over 1200 members including corporates, small to medium enterprises and micro businesses.
The role of the Administrator is to provide high quality administrative support with reception responsibilities in a busy office environment.
Hours of work: Monday and Thursday 9am-5pm
- Be responsible for general office administration including word processing, diary management, data entry, minute taking, filing, presentations, pack preparation, etc
- Support the business development and communications team in managing the sales pipeline through lead analysis in excel and direct mailings
- Carry out receptionist duties including greeting guests and answering phones
- Manage front of house and meeting areas
- Schedule meetings, book flights, hotels, etc.
- Support the NI Chamber team in tasks as directed
- Provide diary management support to the Chief Executive
- Occasionally support in events delivery which may require out of office hours, however notice will be given
- Perform duties to the standards laid down in company procedures
- Assist in the delivery of the overall NI Chamber strategy
- Undertake any other duties required, as directed by the Chief Executive of NI Chamber
NB: some duties, such as reception cover, will be operated as a job share with another staff member. Working days are therefore Monday & Thursday 9am to 5pm.
- A minimum of 5 GCSEs including English Language & Maths or recognised equivalent, AND two years' experience in a similar role in a busy office environment
- Strong IT skills to include Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Willingness to work flexibly and prioritise and manage a number of tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships
- Excellent attention to detail and desire to complete tasks to a high standard
- Microsoft specialist qualifications in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sage and experience of accounts data entry
- Generous annual leave
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- City centre location
Why use Grafton?
We understand that finding the right job for you can be challenging. We also understand that it is time consuming and can be frustrating. Grafton Recruitment offer both temporary and permanent job solutions to a variety of clients in a diverse range of sectors. With over 30 years of experience in offering employment solutions, we have a level of expertise you can rely on. Let us take the stress away and do the hard work for you.
To apply for this role, please submit your CV here or contact Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.