Our client, a non-profit organisation based in Dublin city centre, is currently seeking a part time office administrator for 3 mornings per week.
This is a temporary role initially but could become a permanent role for the right candidate.
The successful will cover mornings on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, approx. 12 hours per week, however, some flexibility is required.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- To assist in the daily routine administration tasks including answering the telephone, taking messages, responding to emails, writing letters, dealing with the public, etc.
- To ensure that a professional and business like approach is used when dealing with public and business who may contact the local office
- To ensure any monies received are acknowledged and banked as required
- To assist the in ensuring that accurate records of income and files are kept as required
- To undertake any general office duties that may be required by senior management
Key skills/experience required:
- Previous experience in an administration role essential
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently independently as well as part of a team but also in a stand-alone capacity with minimal supervision
- Strong MS Word and Excel skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
The rate of pay will be within the region of €12-13 per hour depending on skills and experience. To apply for this role, please forward an up to date CV for consideration.