Temporary Part time Campus Service Administrator based in Newry.
Starting ASAP until end of September 2017
Mon-Thurs 2pm-5pm and Fridays 2pm-4.45pm = 14.75 hours per week
Pay rate £7.05ph
Duties will include:
- Answering customer enquiries from students
- Processing course applications
- Processing student enrolments
- Taking student fees
1. A minimum of a Level 3 qualification in Business/Administration or a closely related area.
2. GCSE in English Grade A*-C or Essential skills level 2 in literacy or equivalent.
3. GCSE in Maths Grade A*-C or Essential skills level 2 in Numeracy or equivalent.
A minimum of 2 years (within the last 5 years) relevant administrative experience in a busy modern office and a working knowledge of a range of software packages including microsoft office suite.
*Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS THURSDAY 3RD AUGUST AT 12NOON**