Grafton Recruitment currently have a requirement for an experienced Cashier to join a Credit Union on a part-time basis.
This is a busy credit union based in West Belfast, and the Cashier will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide a top quality service to members at our front counter.
- Accurately and diligently handle cash, including foreign exchange, and reconcile end of day balances.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Counter Official.
- Process loan applications and refer them to the relevant loan officer.
- Undertake relevant training as required.
- Handle administrative and a range of supportive tasks.
- Work at all times in a professional, courteous, and friendly manner, preserving the confidentiality of our members and adhering to our work policies.
This role will be a fixed-term maternity contract for 9 months. The Cashier will work 16 hours per week on the following shift pattern:
Thursday & Friday: 10.45am to 4.15pm
Saturday: 9.15am to 2.15pm
The rate of pay for this role will be £8.82 per hour.
Please submit your CV via the link below if you wish to apply for this role. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 02890 895 824 for further information.