Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Cleaner to start ASAP for a duration of 1 month (subject to extension).
Pay rate: £8.19/h
Hours: 15.5 hours per week. Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri: 9.15-11.50 Wed:12.30-15.05
- Cleaning experience outside the home environment
- Ability to work as part of team.
- Willing to undertake necessary training.
Under the direction of the appropriate Line Manager:
- Sweep, suction clean, mop, dry buff, spray clean, spray wax, machine scrub and dry, strip and re-polish floors using appropriate equipment.
- Clean and remove stains of soft floor surfaces (carpets/matting) using the appropriate cleaning method.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, wall, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35m. Polishing furniture, where appropriate.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Nixon will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for applications will be Friday 25th August at 12pm
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Clearance at the cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.