Our client, a large Public Sector organisation are currently seeking Part Time Cleaners who are available immediately.
Role: Part Time Cleaner- Evenings
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of work: 16/week. Mon-Thurs 5pm-8.15, Fri 4.30pm-7.30pm
Rate of Pay: £8.45/hour
- To undertake general daily cleaning of offices, corridors etc., property to which assigned, this to include washing and polishing of fixtures and fittings, sweeping and polishing of floors and stairs, vacuuming of carpets, using where appropriate the necessary powered equipment.
- To undertake daily cleaning of male and female toilets.
- To undertake attendance at council functions as may be required, including cloakroom duties, kitchen duties etc.
- To comply with all Health & Safety at Work regulations.
- To carry out the duties of the post in such a way as to protect and enhance the profile of Belfast City Council.
- To carry out any other relevant duties as may be allocated.
Applicants must have experience of each of the following:
- carrying out cleaning duties which must include experience of using cleaning equipment
- making sure that all cleaning equipment and chemicals are safely used and stored in accordance with health and safety regulations.
If you are interested and available immediately please apply via the link