Grafton recruitment, in with its client, is inviting applications for the position of part time coach driver, The purpose of the position will be to transport staff personnel to and from their place of work, in a safe and timely fashion.
Key areas of responsibility
- Operate a 52 seater coach in a professional and responsible manner
- Transport personnel to and from their place of work
- Provide a collection/drop off service at the designated locations
- Must be available for either 5am and/or 1pm start , working a team rostered system, 5 days over 7.
- Must be available for rostered early morning and weekend work
- Flexibility and a genuine interest in part time work
- Would you like to be part of Ireland's professional coach/bus driving team?
- Please note that all successful applicants must be in possession of a full D-Category EU Driving Licence, Driver CPC card, and a Digital Tachograph card
Apply today for this rare opportunity