Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting a part time Complaints Handler/Office Administrator for a 7 month contract for our client based in Dublin 2.
Our client based in Dublin 2 is seeking a Part Time Complaints Handler/Office Administrator to join their team on a 7 month contract. This will be a part time role and working hours are Monday to Friday 4 hours each day.
The primary responsibility of the Complaints Handler/Office Administrator is to assist the Office Manager in the efficient and effective processing of cases and in the day to day management of all office duties. In addition, the role involves being the first point of contact for clients.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Inputting and updating complaints on the case management system
- Prepare draft letters for issue to complainants and advertisers;
- Handling complaint queries and log these on the system
- Preparation of papers for Complaints Committee meetings and news/press release
- Assist in the organisation of meetings
- Deliver on document preparation for Chief Executive and Assistant Chief Executive;
- Be the first point of contact for telephone queries
- Carryout and oversee all document filing, making for easy retrieval
- Responsibility for outgoing post and arranging/recording couriers
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have at least 2 year administration experience
- Be available to start on the 27th of June and be available for the 7 month duration of the contract
- Have an excellent telephone manner, including customer service skills
- Have proficiency in MS Office (in particular Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Access)
- Have experience in a complaints management system would be an asset
- Have great attention to detail
- Be creative/innovative with good Problem solving
- Be Customer Focus with a strong disposition for collaboration/team work
If this sounds like the position for you please click on apply now.