Job Title: HR Professional to the Financial Director
A skilled HR professional / manager to oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of company strategy and objectives.
The goal is to promote corporate values and enable business success through job design, recruitment, performance management, training & development, employment cycle changes, talent management, and facilities management services.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance
- The office holder will be a proven leader with a strong prior track record in a similar role, and have a passion for continuous improvement, HR recruitment and talent development.
This is an ideal opportunity for an up and coming leader to make a difference in an international forward-moving, highly diversified company.
- Work in close co-operation with your in-house colleagues in Estimating / Procurement / Design, Manufacture and Site installation to achieve your goals.
- Develop good business relationships with in house our customers & suppliers.
- Report any HR issues to the Financial Director and suggest ways of correction action
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven working experience as HR manager
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
- BS/MS degree in Human Resources or related field
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)