Our client, a large public sector organisation are currently seeking Part Time Market Attendants who are available immediately for part time work.
Role: Part Time Market Attendant
Hours of work: Fri 3pm-7.30pm, Sat 3pm to 6pm, Sun 4pm to 6pm (you may only be required for one or two of the days)
Rate of Pay: £8.85/hr
Location: Belfast City Centre
- Cleaning the markets;
- Setting-up and setting-down appropriate equipment, stall's and displays;
- Acting as first point of contact for market traders' customers;
- Carrying out basic maintenance, and
- Acting as caretaker for the building during normal working hours.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate by providing personal and specific examples that they have experience of:
- working with the public in a customer facing environment;
- carrying out cleaning duties, such as sweeping, mopping, polishing, which must include experience of using cleaning equipment, such as brushes, mops and polishing equipment; and
- carrying out basic maintenance tasks, such as painting, erecting tables, equipment.