Job Title: Medical Administrator - Part-time
Hours: Part-time Monday to Friday 8am to 2pm
General Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide administration support (Projects)
- Medical Experience could be advantage
- Provide relief cover at reception every day
- Secretary to: Medical Group
- Work closely with the Medical Director and fellows on all work-based competency framework administration
- Prepare and circulate agenda and take minutes at the meetings
- Provise secretarial support for all group members as appropriate
- Communicate with trainees, hospitals and consultants
- Communicate with IT
- Prepare all documentation required and other types of applications
- Administration support the committee members
- Complete annual budgets
- Cover reception for two hours per day
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Software including word, PowerPoint and Excel to a daily user level.
- Experience of handling administrative work of a considerable variety and volume and prioritising successfully under pressure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to work to deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- High level of confidence and interpersonal skills for dealing with doctors face to face and on the telephone.
- Ability to form excellent working relationships at all levels and to work as part of a small team.
Experience and Qualifications
- Third level degree or equivalent
- Strong administrative experience
- Worked in an academic or medical environment (desirable)
- A knowledge of a wide variety of ICT packages (desirable)
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)