Grafton recruitment is currently recruiting for an experience Office Manager for our client based in Dublin City Centre. This role will initially start at 15 hours per week but there is the opportunity to increase this in the future.
Responsibilities will include:
- IT support i.e. arranging set up of new staff, ordering IT equipment etc…
- Point person for general HR initiatives
- Point person for general Facilities and Communications initiatives - such as organizing volunteer events or breakfasts in the office.
- Organizing social events for the team, such as summer party or Christmas party.
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Booking travel
- Miscellaneous admin tasks that the legal, marketing and finance teams may need from time to time
- Seeking new ways to improve office.
- 3 years plus experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT and Communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to deadlines
- Team attitude
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Flexible working hours
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.