Part Time Qualified Financial Advisors (QFA) | Retail Banking/Financial Services | City Centre
The Client: Located in Dublin city centre, our client is a leading financial services provider with a well established retail network. Our client is committed to providing simplified financial services solutions to their clients. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with a range of innovative products tailored to suit customer's needs.
The Role: As a Branch Customer Service & Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting customer needs whilst delivering on branch targets. The positions will be based in Dublin 2.
The purpose of the role is to provide relief support to the fill time staff during late night opening and weekends.
The key duties will include:
- To provide an excellent level of customer service via various communication channels both internally and externally
- To handle all customer queries in an effective, professional and compliant manner
- To generate and executes sales of financial products such as term loans, mortgages, credit cards, investment products
- To assist with driving sales campaigns and lead generation
- To assist with sales campaigns including the post sales fulfilment, administration and follow up tasks
- To assist branch manager in the development of key customer relationships across the business
- To perform Teller Cash Administration duties
- To perform the various coordination roles on a rotation schedule on an ongoing basis
Hours of work: Thursdays (11am-8pm) and Saturdays (9.30am-2pm) - 13 hours per week
- Qualified Financial Advisor or part qualified with a minimum of APA status in Loans and Investments and actively engaging in CPD (CPD hours must be FULLY up to date)
- A minimum of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including Maths and English (Ordinary Level subjects at a minimum) if sat within the last 10 years
- At least 1-2 years experience in a sales driven role, either face-to-face or phone sales environment in a financial institution
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Capable of performing in a target driven environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills
- Ability to work Saturdays and Thursday evenings is essential and flexibility for occasional over time
- Salary within the region of €29-30k depending on qualifications/experience
- Educational assistance
- Career progression opportunities
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.