Grafton Recruitment is currently looking for a Part-time Receptionist on a permanent basis. Our client is a well known wholesaler based in the Duncrue area. The main purpose of the role is to deliver a friendly, efficient and professional reception service and create a warm and welcoming environment when interacting with customers and colleagues both face to face and by telephone.
The role will be part-time, based on the following pattern:
23 hours per week based on:
Mon Tues Thur Friday
08.30 08.30 08.30 08.30
13.15 13.15 18.00 13.00
Whilst this role is part-time, it is a job share role with another colleague. Candidates must therefore be flexible to cover full time hours (Monday - Thursday 08.30 - 18.00 and Friday 08.30 - 17.30)) during periods of sickness or holidays.
- Answer all incoming/internal calls and the handling of caller enquiries from such
- Redirect calls as appropriate
- Message taking and distribution
- Greet, assist and direct all visitors ensuring security and health and safety procedures are followed
- Manage the reception area to ensure such is clean and tidy at all times
- A minimum of 2 year's of experience in a receptionist/front of house role
- Experience of managing a multi-line switchboard
- Previous face-to-face interaction with customers
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Excellent telephone manner with a professional and courteous approach
- Experience of a Meridian switchboard is desirable
If you wish to apply for this role, please click here or call Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.