Our client a successful and leading manufacturer based in Lurgan require an experience Payroll Administrator for 6 months with a view to a permanent contract.
Processing of monthly and weekly payrolls
Administration and payment of deductions to HMRC, pension providers etc.
Calculation of holiday pay
Maintain absence and other personnel records
Timely and accurate provision of management information on a weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis
Monthly reconciliations between payroll system and General ledger
Completion of annual payroll returns/P60's and P11D's (for employees and HMRC)
Keep up to date with employment law and legislation for SSP, SMP etc.
Liaising with staff and management on payroll related queries
Other Finance and Administration duties as required
- Previous experience in Sage 50
- Recent prior experience of administrating a large payroll
- Knowledge of statutory payments, PAYE and NIC legislation
- Working knowledge of RTI/Auto-enrolment
- Experience of using a computerized payroll system and Microsoft Office
If you meet all of the above criteria please submit your CV to the link provided. For further information please call Claire on 02838353335