Grafton Recruitment is Ireland's leading employment solutions provider. Our local network of 10 offices in Ireland ensures that we are the only recruitment partner who can provide a real, in depth insight into local labour markets.
We now have a new opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join our in-house shared service team, providing finance support to the branch network and Head Office Divisions.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager you will ensure all time sheet information is inputted correctly onto our bespoke system, and assist in processing weekly payroll.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Process weekly/monthly/quarterly payrolls
- Keep up to date with payroll legislation updates relating to RTI and auto-enrolment, shared parental leave and payrolling benefits
- Liaise with clients and candidates to deal with queries
Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- 3 years experience in payroll or payroll support role
- Part of qualified certificate in Payroll Practice or similar qualification (desirable)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
This is a 6 month fixed-term contract paying £17,000.
Interested applicants can submit their CV via the link below. Alternatively, please contact Tracey Murphy on 028 90895 824 for further information.