Temporary Payroll Advisor required for local government organisation based in Belfast.
Role: Payroll Advisor
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £12.00 p/h
Duties will include:
- To be responsible for the delivery of a comprehensive payroll service, ensuring accurate and timely payments and maintain a high level of customer service, in accordance with relevant statutory legislation.
- To provide information advice and guidance to senior staff, employees, and the relevant external third party organisations on payroll and pensions related issues.
- To assist with the processing of contractual and statutory schemes, such as sick, maternity, paternity and redundancy etc.
Qualifications and experience
Applicants must have an NVQ Level 3 Payroll qualification or equivalent qualification and have at least two year's relevant experience of working in a payroll environment detailing:
- Dealing with and resolving of customer payroll enquiries and complaints;
- Collating and analysing of payroll information
- Using relevant payroll packages and being computer literate
- Maintaining payroll records and best practice in relation to payroll matters;and
- Developing core payroll systems to assist in the production of payroll information
It would be advantageous to be a current member of an appropriate professional body e.g Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals
If you meet the essential criteria, please upload your CV to the link and Laura Nixon will be in touch if shortlisted.